For 0.00 лв
Very often the people who want to build their own pool, ask me the following question: "Why should we choose you?" "What are your advantages over other companies that offer similar pools?"
So I decided in this article to draw attention to what distinguishes us from other companies that offer prefabricated pools.
1. As you know, before the pool installation it is necessary to make certain excavation and building work. The volume and the specifics of the construction work depend on the pool type.We offer you a complete swimming pool construction- from excavation to placing of the coping stone around the pool. We have trained workers who are specialized in doing the construction work.We constantly are witnesses of cases where the construction works are made by a company and the pool is installed by another one. Then both companies are shifting the responsibility on each other and after all suffers the owner of the property.
2. The location of the skimmer and inlet nozzles through which returns the treated water back into the pool, plays a very important role in water filtering. Most companies that offer modular and prefabricated pools install the inlet nozzle next to the skimmer to save costs. In this way the proper circulation of the water will disrupt and this will lead to deterioration of the disinfection. Respectively will be used more preparations and there is danger of overdose.We install inlet nozzles against the skimmer and thus achieve a perfect horizontal circulation of the water and there is no danger of emergence of a dead zone without circulation.
3. We connect the filter system to the pool only with rigid or flexible PVC - pipes with a diameter of 50 or 63 mm which resist pressure up to 10 bars. Some companies use for this purpose crimped hose again in order to save costs. The use of crimped hose is justified only at very short distances or by above ground pools for temporary use. A disadvantage of the crimped hose is the little durability of the material and higher resistance, which has. For larger distances between the filter and pool, pump capacity will drop significantly.
4. I have to draw attention to the main drain as an important part of the pool equipment. There are companies that stubbornly refuse to install a bottom main drain of the pools with the argument that the main drain will clog, etc. I can assure you that this is not true at all. We install the main drain to each of made by us swimming pools and we never had a case of clogged main drain. The main drain plays a very important role in the pool water filtration. Furthermore, the pool water is drained through the main drain. If you don’t have main drain, you have to buy a submersible pump with which to drain the pool. Here you face another problem, that will have to wait quite a while to drain the pool, because the submersible pump is weaker than the filter pump, with which you drain the pool, if you have a main drain.
5. Our in ground pools have a special top finishing profile, which helps for the easy replacement of the liner without having to break the coping stone around the pool. Think about how much costs and nerves would cost you the change of the liner, if you have to break the coping stone. Most of the in ground pools offered by other companies do not have such a profile that facilitates the replacement of the liner. They install the coping stone behind the top finishing profile and thus give to the pool not so exquisite appearance.
6. When assembling the pool, we use only such models of technical equipment and embedded parts (skimmers, inlet nozzles, floodlights, etc.) for which we can subsequently provide spare parts. It is extremely unpleasant when in the height of the season the skimmer basket or float breaks and it turns out that the company that installed the pool cannot supply them.
As you noticed in the above lines it comes to technically differences.
I will not talk about fair treatment of customers, because it is a prerequisite for any business. There is no way a business to last long, if the customer is not treated with respect and not being helped.
Not at least I will add that we - the owners of this company participate directly in each process of its activity. That is why when it is necessary, we are able to make quick decisions in order to solve a question or a problem.
When "Pool expert" say they will do something, it means that the owners say it, too. We stand with our names behind the brand of the company.